Books Download Revan (Star Wars: The Old Republic (Chronological Order) #1) Online Free

Present Books To Revan (Star Wars: The Old Republic (Chronological Order) #1)

ISBN: 0345511344 (ISBN13: 9780345511348)
Edition Language: English
Series: Star Wars: The Old Republic (Chronological Order) #1, Star Wars: The Old Republic (Publication Order) #3, Star Wars Legends , more
Characters: Darth Revan, Meetra Surik, Canderous Ordo, Bastila Shan, T3-M4, Darth Nyriss, Darth Xedrix, Murtog, Scourge, Sechel, Atris
Setting: Coruscant,-3954 Dromund Kaas,-3954
Books Download Revan (Star Wars: The Old Republic (Chronological Order) #1) Online Free
Revan (Star Wars: The Old Republic (Chronological Order) #1) Hardcover | Pages: 289 pages
Rating: 3.95 | 13404 Users | 947 Reviews

Interpretation As Books Revan (Star Wars: The Old Republic (Chronological Order) #1)

There’s something out there:
a juggernaut of evil bearing down to crush the Republicâ,
unless one lone Jedi, shunned and reviled, can stop it.

Revan: hero, traitor, conqueror, villain, savior. A Jedi who left Coruscant to defeat Mandalorians and returned a disciple of the dark side, bent on destroying the Republic. The Jedi Council gave Revan his life back, but the price of redemption was high. His memories have been erased. All that’s left are nightmares and deep, abiding fear.

What exactly happened beyond the Outer Rim? Revan can’t quite remember, yet can’t entirely forget. Somehow he stumbled across a terrible secret that threatens the very existence of the Republic. With no idea what it is, or how to stop it, Revan may very well fail, for he’s never faced a more powerful and diabolic enemy. But only death can stop him from trying.

Identify Of Books Revan (Star Wars: The Old Republic (Chronological Order) #1)

Title:Revan (Star Wars: The Old Republic (Chronological Order) #1)
Author:Drew Karpyshyn
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 289 pages
Published:November 15th 2011 by LucasBooks (first published October 1st 2011)
Categories:Media Tie In. Star Wars. Science Fiction. Fiction. Fantasy

Rating Of Books Revan (Star Wars: The Old Republic (Chronological Order) #1)
Ratings: 3.95 From 13404 Users | 947 Reviews

Article Of Books Revan (Star Wars: The Old Republic (Chronological Order) #1)
Continuing my way through the Legends timeline with this being the third event in chronological order. As the events take place in 3954 BBY.This is also the first of four The Old Republic books that focuses on characters from the popular video game Knights of the Old Republic.Having not played the game I wasnt previously familiar with them, so I was really grateful that the prologue gave a quick summary as to where the main character Revan is with hes life.Revan is living on Coruscant and now

I was going to write a long review about this book with spoilers, but I don't think I could do this book justice. The beginning was a little shaking for me, but that may have been because I've never played the KotOR games, and probably won't for the foreseeable future.I will say, towards the end this book got a little philosophical, and that was pretty cool. One of my favorite things about Star Wars is the Force, and the many philosphies surrounding it. Personally, I think Revan and the Grey

This book started out a little shaky, and it took me a while to actually appreciate the characters. For a science fiction novel I was surprised by the amount of philosophical debates brought up along the way, but the never ending battle between Jedi and Sith was to be expected. I am surprised there are not Star Wars movies based around this time period in the galaxy as it seems much more interesting both in terms of politics and military battles. All of the Star Wars movies seem to focus on

I am a huge Star Wars fan, and definitely a big fan of the video game Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. The main character in that game, Revan, was the protagonist in a story that left you hanging when it ended. This book sheds so much light on the events after the game, and also continues to include characters from the first and second game: Revan, Bastila Shan, The Exile, and even mentions the supporting game characters. In this book Revan's memory is returning, and he is plagued by what

I dont know about this one. I really dont know. This is far and away the Star Wars novel that I have most anticipated over the years, and yet... I wouldnt say I hated it, but I think the word here is underwhelmed.Im a long time Star Wars fan, but when iconic computer game Knights of the Old Republic came out, I was enamoured. You play as the main character, Revan, in a game that was not only fun, masterful and intuitive but which was driven by an absolutely epic plot as compelling and sweeping

I picked up this book, because my husband has been telling me about how awesome it is for what feels like a millennia at this point. Also I've been playing The Old Republic online and naturally I decided to play a Sith and follow the Revan storyline. I felt like this book would give me a bit more information on his story because it is very interesting. When it comes to enjoyment I would easily give this book five stars. It kept my attention throughout my entire read. Also the characters, both

Drew Karpyshyn seemed to me to be an "unknown" author, as I had never before heard of him in the realm of Star Wars literature. To be honest, though, I hadn't read Star Wars novels in quite some time (since New Jedi Order). I was surprised to discover him via a wiki article about the recent Star Wars MMO, Star Wars: The Old Republic, that as writer for several of my favorite games, and the one the article was written about, he had also begun writing novels for the Star Wars Saga. I bought it and

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books Free The Last Mermaid Download Online