Download Books Online Pirates of the Caribbean: The Price of Freedom

Download Books Online Pirates of the Caribbean: The Price of Freedom
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Price of Freedom Hardcover | Pages: 653 pages
Rating: 4.2 | 826 Users | 128 Reviews

Point About Books Pirates of the Caribbean: The Price of Freedom

Title:Pirates of the Caribbean: The Price of Freedom
Author:A.C. Crispin
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 653 pages
Published:2011 by Disney Editions
Categories:Adventure. Pirates. Fantasy. Historical. Historical Fiction. Fiction

Narrative In Pursuance Of Books Pirates of the Caribbean: The Price of Freedom

Twenty-five-year-old Jack Sparrow is a clean-cut merchant seaman pursuing a legitimate career as a first mate for the East India Trading Company. He sometimes thinks back to his boyhood pirating days, but he doesn't miss Teague's scrutiny or the constant threat of the noose. Besides, he doesn't have much choice-he broke the Code when he freed a friend who had been accused of rogue piracy, and he can no longer show his face in Shipwreck Cove.
When Jack's ship is attacked by pirates and his captain dies in the altercation, he suddenly finds himself in command. The wily sailor's skillful negotiations with the pirate captain-who turns out to be a woman from his past-result in a favorable outcome that puts Jack in line for an official promotion.
After making port in Africa, Jack is summoned by Cutler Beckett, who makes him captain of a ship called the Wicked Wench. Beckett gives Jack an assignment. He has heard a legend about a magical island named Zerzura whose labyrinthine bowels are said to contain a glorious treasure. Beckett suspects that one of his house slaves, a girl named Ayisha, is from Zerzura. He asks Jack to take her along on his voyage and seduce her into divulging the island's whereabouts. In payment for his services, Beckett promises Jack a share of the treasure.
But this task isn't as easy as Jack initially believes. Before she agrees to reveal the location of her home, Ayisha insists that Jack take her to the New World to rescue her brother, who has been sold into slavery in the Bahamas. Their voyage is long and arduous, and as they weather a vicious storm and a surprise attack from an old pirate foe, Jack grows to respect and admire Ayisha's bravery. He knows that Beckett intends to enslave her people after robbing them of their treasure, and Jack's moral compass revolts at the idea. It might be possible to deliver Ayisha safely to Zerzura, obtain some of the treasure, and convince Beckett that he never found it . . . but the greedy E. I. T. C. official has eyes everywhere, and if he learns that Jack has foiled his plans, he could take away the thing that Captain Sparrow loves most: his ship-and his freedom.

List Books As Pirates of the Caribbean: The Price of Freedom

Original Title: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Price of Freedom
ISBN: 1423107047 (ISBN13: 9781423107040)
Edition Language: English

Rating About Books Pirates of the Caribbean: The Price of Freedom
Ratings: 4.2 From 826 Users | 128 Reviews

Assess About Books Pirates of the Caribbean: The Price of Freedom
Awesome!!! Best Disney Book Ever!

I picked this up because I LOVE all things pirates, and I especially love Pirates of the Caribbean and I have to say, this book did not disappoint. The first paragraph sucks you in, and ends with the ever-classic line by Jack Sparrow asking why the rum is (half) gone. Throughout the story I found myself giggling as I recognized names from the movies, getting very excited when A.C. Crispin referenced REAL Pirates of the Caribbean with amazing historical accuracy. I absolutely loved reading about

This was an ARC my good friend K. Marie gave me, just for fun. This story is all about Captain Jack Sparrow before he got the Black Pearl. Okay, it's more like HOW he got the Black Pearl. If you enjoyed the movies, even remotely, you'll have fun with this.It took me while to get through because the chapters are a bit lengthy, and I like to read in chapters if I can. Since I've been busy, it's been hard to find the time lately. But finish it, I did- enjoyably so.FYI- This book is being published

When I put The Price of Freedom on hold, it was half as a joke - the thing seemed to me to be a giant, somehow published fanfic tome, and I wanted to see just how nuts it would be. And come on more Captain Jack? Im not going to say no to that.And so the 653 pager sat on my library bookshelf for weeks, untouched. My boyfriend laughed at me, incredulous that I would read something so so geeky wasnt the right word for it - no, he was shocked that Id read something so ridiculous - and that such a

It took me about 28 hours to read this (out loud to my son who's in love with POTC) over four separate library checkouts (one copy, available every time he wanted to go back to it for what that's worth) and about a 4 month span - highly edited on my part due to some content I didn't feel was appropriate for a Disney book, with other out-loud books interspersed to keep me from literally dying of boredom. Literally.Good for my 9 year old who doesn't really care as long as it's some form of reading

People aren't cargo, mate. Captain Jack Sparrow is an interesting character for me, so I was pretty excited to read The Price of Freedom. God knows how long I've spent searching for a copy, and I was lucky that there's already an ebook version available. Let me start with the things I didn't like. To be honest, I think The Price of Freedom could have been split into two books. There were too many flashbacks which took away the focus from the main plot. I think book one could have been about

*Original review from 2011... didn't realize it wasn't up here, I plan on re-reading this soon*It felt like I was right there with Jack & everyone throughout all their adventures, found myself missing everyone soon as I finished the last page *hugs book to chest* I can see myself reading this many more times in the future (i also plan buying this as birthday/Christmas gifts).The first meeting of Jack/Barbossa was different than I expected but it was interesting... loved having a little more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books Free The Last Mermaid Download Online