Free Books That Summer Online

Free Books That Summer  Online
That Summer Hardcover | Pages: 208 pages
Rating: 3.48 | 50885 Users | 2704 Reviews

Specify About Books That Summer

Title:That Summer
Author:Sarah Dessen
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 208 pages
Published:April 6th 2006 by Viking Books for Young Readers (first published January 1st 1996)
Categories:Young Adult. Contemporary. Romance. Fiction

Ilustration Toward Books That Summer

For fifteen-year-old Haven, life is changing too quickly. She's nearly six feet tall, her father is getting remarried, and her sister—the always perfect Ashley—is planning a wedding of her own. Haven wishes things could just go back to the way they were. Then an old boyfriend of Ashley's reenters the picture, and through him, Haven sees the past for what it really was, and comes to grips with the future.



Mention Books In Pursuance Of That Summer

Original Title: That Summer
ISBN: 0670061107 (ISBN13: 9780670061105)
Edition Language: English
Characters: Haven McPhail, Ashley Warsher, Sumner Lee
Setting: Lakeview, North Carolina(United States)

Rating About Books That Summer
Ratings: 3.48 From 50885 Users | 2704 Reviews

Judge About Books That Summer
who, would like this book???? bored, people who want to listen to boring stuff? okay, i know a lot (A LOT!) of people who enjoyed this book but, it doesn't speak at, all to me. this is not my style of book, and type. sorry.

This was different from the other Dessen books I have read. And not in a bad way. In fact, I was so surprised on how different that I kept waiting for the romance. There wasn't one. This was purely a coming of age novel. And it was a great story.Haven is dealing with a lot. Like growing to be really tall, dealing with her parents divorce, her dad's upcoming marriage and her sisters marriage and how things are changing so much. She can link it back to one specific summer. It was a neat storyline.

This was a cute short read about summer and about change. I liked the emphasis more on sisterhood than about boys and romance. Ashley did get on my nerves in the beginning but she grew on me.

3.5/5 While I wasn't super impressed by this book, I still enjoyed it for the most part and it was a quick and easy read. If you're a Sarah Dessen fan you'll probably enjoy this one.

I am certain That Summer isnt one of Ms. Sarah Dessens finest but I also know that this is one of her more realistic stories and despite the simplicity of the plot and the plainness of the narration, it was a relatable read. It was easy sympathizing with Haven, a too tall, fifteen year old who is trying to adapt to all the changes going on around her and the people she loves. Many parts dragged a bit and I could easily point out flaws in the plot and in the characterization but I would do no

I am astounded at how much I didn't like this Dessen book. I think the other one that brought out similar feelings in me was "This Lullaby". "This Summer" is about 15 year old Haven dealing with the upheaval in her life over the course of a summer. It's also about her looking back with rose colored glasses on the last summer she sees her family as being happy. Without much ado, in the first few pages we find out that Haven is going to her father's wedding to a woman he had an affair with. Her

This book was okay. Nothing special really. It was Sarah Dessen's first novel and since she's super popular now, I'm sure she's gotten better. The things I liked about this book was that it wasn't about a teenage girl finding the cutest boy, the bestest friends or the cutest clothes. It was about a pivotal time in a teenage girls life where everything is changing around her and is totally out of her control. Divorces, babies, marriages, growth spurts, moving, these are all things that when

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books Free The Last Mermaid Download Online